March 01, 2011

ABCs of Me

A. Age: 32.  Holy smokes, is that right?  OY!

B. Bed size: Queen. Our bedroom won't fit a bigger bed but I wouldn't want one anyway.  King sized beds always make me feel like I'm sleeping on the other side of the room from Garrett.  Obviously I feel this way because we have no kids, I reserve the right to change my mind.

C. Chore you dislike: I don't like many chores, but I am lucky in that Garrett does most of the household management. I REALLY hate dishes, but since Garrett does just about everything else I will at least do those.  Well, I wash -- I make him dry.  :)

D. Dogs: We don't have one but definitely want one.  We've already agreed on a name:  Lyndon "Bones" Jizzle. 

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee + a HOT ASS shower.  I do not do anything luke warm.  Even if I can feel my skin drying out the entire time, the shower must be hotter than hot.  It's why I buy lotion, yo.

F. Favorite color: Acid Green. 

G. Gold or silver: Silver, mostly.  But I can rock a little gold every once in a while.

H. Height: 5'10 in flats.  This is why I don't really wear heels much anymore. 

I. Instruments you play(ed): I have no musical skills whatsoever.  I "played" the violin for months without ever knowing how to read music in Elementary School.  I was a total rock start, I assure you. 

J. Job title: Senior Commercial Underwriter.  It sounds a lot more exciting that it probably is in real life.

K. Kids: Yes please.  Sooner, rather than later.  Not that we'll be getting knocked up tomorrow or anything, but you know -- if it happens....

L. Live: Sacramento, CA for now.

M. Mom’s name: Sharon

N. Nicknames: My last name is Woodcock.  I've had A LOT of nicknames. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember.

P. Pet peeves: People who try and make themselves sound more interesting or erudite by listing things they hate. 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Melrose Place was a really good show."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: None.  I'm a lonely only.  Except I'm not lonely!  Remember all those cousins I have who are my age?  It's like the best of both worlds.

T. Time you wake up: 5 am on weekdays, 7 ish on weekends.  But I go to bed suuuuper early.  Like Nursing Home early.  I love my sleep!

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them.  And I'm not the type of person who is interested in talking about my underwear with the internet thankyouverymuch.  Oh wait, would you look at that, I guess I am. Huh. 

V. Vegetables you don't like: mushrooms.  Just not really a fan.

W. What makes you run late: The fact that I get up early.  I know, you think I'm nuts but it's true.  I used to have to be at work at 8 but would get up at 5, remember?  That's a lot of time to get sidetracked watching Real Housewives or making chili or whatever.  I just lose track of time and start projects that take longer than I anticipate.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Many X-rays of my chest and sinus cavity to discover what the hell was causing my persistent cough and severe allergies.  Turns out switching to a Paleo diet made all my symptoms go away.  Sweet!

Y. Yummy food you make: I make some sweet ass Artichoke Parmesan Dip.  Remind me to give you the recipe sometime. 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Zoos are depressing, just like circuses.  UGH! 

*Idea unoriginally and shamelessly stolen from Ashley at NeverHomeMaker

2 comments:

Blogger said...

New Diet Taps into Pioneering Idea to Help Dieters Get Rid Of 20 Pounds in Just 21 Days!

Blogger said...

Having Trouble FOLLOWING with the Paleo Diet?

Do you want to munch on some tasty recipes as soon as TONIGHT?

Check out the: Paleo Hacks Cookbook.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails