March 01, 2011

ABCs of Me

A. Age: 32.  Holy smokes, is that right?  OY!

B. Bed size: Queen. Our bedroom won't fit a bigger bed but I wouldn't want one anyway.  King sized beds always make me feel like I'm sleeping on the other side of the room from Garrett.  Obviously I feel this way because we have no kids, I reserve the right to change my mind.

C. Chore you dislike: I don't like many chores, but I am lucky in that Garrett does most of the household management. I REALLY hate dishes, but since Garrett does just about everything else I will at least do those.  Well, I wash -- I make him dry.  :)

D. Dogs: We don't have one but definitely want one.  We've already agreed on a name:  Lyndon "Bones" Jizzle. 

E. Essential start to your day: Coffee + a HOT ASS shower.  I do not do anything luke warm.  Even if I can feel my skin drying out the entire time, the shower must be hotter than hot.  It's why I buy lotion, yo.

F. Favorite color: Acid Green. 

G. Gold or silver: Silver, mostly.  But I can rock a little gold every once in a while.

H. Height: 5'10 in flats.  This is why I don't really wear heels much anymore. 

I. Instruments you play(ed): I have no musical skills whatsoever.  I "played" the violin for months without ever knowing how to read music in Elementary School.  I was a total rock start, I assure you. 

J. Job title: Senior Commercial Underwriter.  It sounds a lot more exciting that it probably is in real life.

K. Kids: Yes please.  Sooner, rather than later.  Not that we'll be getting knocked up tomorrow or anything, but you know -- if it happens....

L. Live: Sacramento, CA for now.

M. Mom’s name: Sharon

N. Nicknames: My last name is Woodcock.  I've had A LOT of nicknames. 

O. Overnight hospital stays: None that I can remember.

P. Pet peeves: People who try and make themselves sound more interesting or erudite by listing things they hate. 

Q. Quote from a movie: "Melrose Place was a really good show."

R. Righty or lefty: Righty!

S. Siblings: None.  I'm a lonely only.  Except I'm not lonely!  Remember all those cousins I have who are my age?  It's like the best of both worlds.

T. Time you wake up: 5 am on weekdays, 7 ish on weekends.  But I go to bed suuuuper early.  Like Nursing Home early.  I love my sleep!

U. Underwear: Yes, I wear them.  And I'm not the type of person who is interested in talking about my underwear with the internet thankyouverymuch.  Oh wait, would you look at that, I guess I am. Huh. 

V. Vegetables you don't like: mushrooms.  Just not really a fan.

W. What makes you run late: The fact that I get up early.  I know, you think I'm nuts but it's true.  I used to have to be at work at 8 but would get up at 5, remember?  That's a lot of time to get sidetracked watching Real Housewives or making chili or whatever.  I just lose track of time and start projects that take longer than I anticipate.

X. X-rays you’ve had: Many X-rays of my chest and sinus cavity to discover what the hell was causing my persistent cough and severe allergies.  Turns out switching to a Paleo diet made all my symptoms go away.  Sweet!

Y. Yummy food you make: I make some sweet ass Artichoke Parmesan Dip.  Remind me to give you the recipe sometime. 

Z. Zoo animal favorites: Zoos are depressing, just like circuses.  UGH! 

*Idea unoriginally and shamelessly stolen from Ashley at NeverHomeMaker

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails