September 10, 2006

Norstrom Rack: 1 Holly: 0

Shopping for boy shoes is just lame.

However, with that being said, I found myself a new pair of shoes at the Rack, so forget menswear! I eschew you! Granted I don't have to actually feel guilty about this purchase because the shoes were silver and that is the required color of shoe that I must commondere to wear with my bridesmaid dress. You see, I found a pair of silver shoes at Famous Footwear (I know, my butt just puckered typing that) that I wasn't too fond of, but at only $34 I couldn't pass them up! Figuring that I would only be wearing them for a couple of hours I rationalized that I didn't have to be a goddess of fashion and this was just too good of a deal to pass up....but then I found these Nordstrom Rack shoes...even cuter! A pair of Steve Madden silvery, sorta strappy sandalish pumps. And the icing on the cake...a mere $26!!! Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting When I get um, more smarter-er and stuff, I will figure out how to post pictures. A picture would be useful here. Anyway, point being Nordstrom Rack a mild success, though I am still defeated. It became clear to me this evening that I have about zero patience to put up with anymore shopping for BF. I quit. I tried my best to be a male fashion stylist, but ya know what...I'm too girl for this shit! I like pretty things, and sparkly things, and pink things...and I think I am just no good at picking out boy clothes.

I better get some serious lovin.

(And on a totally unrelated note, as I type this I am listening to the Doves album Lost Souls...Wow! its delicious.)

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails