December 03, 2008

Now If You Will Excuse Me, I'm Going to Roll Myself to Bed

I'm in LA until Friday for work, and as such I scheduled in a quickie visit with my old roommate Fredo who lives out in Hollywood. As my plane was touching down at LAX I got a text that said "Making rezzies at restaurant in Beverly Hills for tonight" and as soon as I got over my initial "I have nothing to wear" anxiety, I thought we might actually have a damn good time. Fredo is one of my favorite people from back when I lived in Los Angeles and whenever we get together hilarity ALWAYS ensues. And to no one's surprise we had such a fun time!

Can I tell you how fun?

Actually, you know, now that I think about it, I think that only a list will do this evening justice. So without further ado, please enjoy:

The list of things that (I swear only) two of us consumed at the restaurant Crustacean this evening:

Lemon, Grapefruit and Rosemary Martinis
Extra Dirty Martini
Lavendar Cosmopolitan
Iron Horse Chardonnay
Lobster Lollipops
Salt and Pepper Calamari
Yellowtail Sashimi
Garlic Noodles
Chilean Sea Bass
Porcini Crusted Chicken in Black Truffle Peppercorn Sauce
Molten Chocolate Cake with Vanilla Ice Cream
Coconut Cake

I did a rough calculation and I am pretty sure that tonight's dinner contained oh, about ninety bajillion calories, which you know, is no big deal since it's the holidays and I'm really keeping it light this time of year (Right).

I think that translates to like THE REST OF MY GOD GIVEN LIFE on the StairMaster.

But, damn, it was all so good it might have been worth it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails