December 12, 2008

Currently...

Friday Afternoon Edition. What a difference a week makes!

Excited About...2009. I have some big plans, and I just love a blank slate. I have lots on my mind about what I want to accomplish.

Worried About...Garrett's stress level. Hopefully I can expand more on this soon, but right now I'm going to leave it at that.

Reading...The Superficial. I'm not gonna lie. :)

Creating...a game plan for my health.

Loving...the fact that I get to sleep in tomorrow.

Hating...the feeling of being anxious! (See 'Garrett's stress' answer above).

Wondering...why the caged bird sings.

Craving...a facelift for this blog.

Listening to...the voices in my head tell me how good dinner with Kelly and Gersson is going to be tonight.

Watching...Your Mom.

Renting... Absolutely nothing. Because the thought of commiting to any television or movie watching right now is too much drama.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails