March 03, 2009

Decisions, Decisions

I'm going to talk about my hair now. You've been warned.

So I'm about to rip my hair out of my head because it is so irritating. I'm trying to "grow it out" just because I wanted to do something different, but it's seriously not worth it anymore. It's about time for me to accept that long hair and I just aren't meant to be. I need to go shorter but I am stuck with these bangs that are irritating the hell out of me. So instead of growing them out I think I'm going to trim them.

I googled chin length bob with bangs, and wouldn't you know it...katie holmes' face appeared about eleventy billion times. I think I'm just going to quit trying to swim upstream and go with the look on the right. Thoughts?



I'll update you soon, since I know you are all DYING to know how it turns out.

Okay, I'm done talking about hair now. As you were.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails