March 10, 2009

Currently...

Excited About...moving in with Garrett! It's about damn time, actually, but beyond that I am really just looking forward to feeling settled for a while.

Worried About...um, the actual moving part. Have I mentioned how sick of moving I am? I pretty much hate it!

Reading...Okay so I totally just finished sTori Telling by Tori Spelling and honestly, it was pretty darn good. Like a 300 page UsWeekly and honestly, I'm kind of a fan. I'm not sure what I'm going to pick up next. War and Peace, I'm sure.

Creating...the longest list EVER of Things To Do when we go to Maui in June. Suggestions? C'mon, give me the scoop!

Loving...how my body feels the day after working out like a maniac!

Hating...that my allergies are already starting and Zyrtec costs $20 for a months supply. That's highway robbery!

Wondering...why more people aren't outraged about pharmaceutical companies and drugs they peddle.

Craving...Sushi, as always. I could have it anytime, any place. Well, okay maybe not any place, but I could destroy some right now.

Listening to...Beirut's March of the Zapotec/Holland EP

Renting...My 2 week free trial of Netflix has yielded Nights in Rodanthe (only ok), American Teen (which I kind of loved), Dexter Season One (meh, didn't get through it), and on the way... Role Models and Kinky Boots. Woo hoo. I also just saw Taken and He's Just Not That Into You at the theater and loved them both.

Watching...the clock.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails