November 05, 2008

WAKE UP!!!!

So as the weather is turning colder I find it harder and harder to get out of bed in the morning and get ready for work-- especially now that I have hardwood floors in my new place.

(I'm totally aware that these are some First World problems and I should be grateful -- and I am, trust me -- but sometimes I just need a little extra motivation.)

I have been rocking out to the following songs non-stop the last few mornings because they are super fun and get the booty shakin' no matter what the temperature. (Also, new slippers, which helps.) But just in case you need a little AM inspiration as well I wanted to pass these two nuggets along:

Far Away by Cut Copy



Vanished by Crystal Castles



It's cool, I see you dancing.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails