May 18, 2008

Fun Hangover

So I just got back from another week in San Diego and I'm wondering how can I be homesick when I just got home?

Garrett and I were down in SD in March for a funeral, we are heading back in June for a wedding, and I just spent this past week there for work -- it is slowly becoming my favorite place EVER! No matter what the occasion, it is always beautiful, and I am pretty much realizing I am in love with it. The fact that my cousin Jen lives down there and is super fun is just icing on the cake!

And I think this will clarify the homesickness. Yesterday I was here:


And today -- I am doing laundry and getting ready to start the week. (I'd insert a pic but my super hot outfit and equally sexy hairdo might not be as relaxing of an image as above.)

As much as I LOVE Sacramento, is it any wonder I am a little bummed to be heading back to reality tomorrow?

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails