I've had a long day at work and I've been saving this little 13 question douchebag myspace style game to play with your iPOD until exactly the right headspace. The instructions say to hit the shuffle and answer the next 13 questions...so I did. Some were HYSTERICAL:
1. What do you think of me, little iPod?
Paranoid Android, Radiohead
yeah, well who asked you???
2. Will I have a happy life?
To Live and Die in LA, 2Pac
Hmm...I did live in LA. Does that mean I will die there, or perhaps in a Vegas shoot out?
3. What do my friends really think of me?
It's Not Up to You, Bjork
How the heck do you know its not up to me?
4. What does my significant other think of me?
Nothing Wrong, Jimmy Eat World
HA! I'm happy to see that one, and its ironic knowing how Garrett feels about Jimmy Eat World...
5. Do people secretly lust after me?
Gone, Jack Johnson
ahem, clearly my iPod doesn't know that I've STILL got IT. Maybe it just didn't get the memo.
6. How can I make myself happy?
Miner's Prayer, Dwight Yoakam
I have Dwight Yoakam on my iPod?
7. What should I do with my life?
Just? Just what, Radiohead?
8. Why must life be so full of pain?
Merry Muthafuckin' Christmas, Easy-E
...uh, and a happy new year?
9. How can I maximize my pleasure during sex?
I'm not kidding. I don't think this will work, actually.
10. Can you give me some advice?
Touch the Sky, Kaney West
11. What do you think happiness is?
You Be Illin', Run DMC
Me and ill of any sort does not equal happiness.
12. Do you have any advice to give over the next few hours/days?
Let Me Kiss You, Morrissey
"There's a place in the sun for anyone who has a will..." Aw, I like that song
13. Will I die happy?
It's a Hit, Rilo Kiley
Yes or No, iPod. Yes. Or. No.
I'm really glad there was no #14, since the fourteenth song was Bombs Over Baghdad, by Outkast. Hmm...anyway, I don't feel any more enlightened, although now my penchant for nerdy surveys/tests is on display so everyone can see. Awesome.